maandag 22 juli 2013

Cactusfestival & Woosha!

My boyfriend and me went to two festivals together: Cactusfestival in Bruges and Woosha! in Ostend. It was so much fun :) the weather was really nice & the performances were good! You can see some pictures here from both festivals.

PART I: CACTUSFESTIVAL





 Artists: SX, Tallest Man On Earth, Balthazar and dEUS












This is me enjoying the music.









There was also lots of decoration over there, which I loved. For example the owls, I'm a huge fan!!

We got these snapshots after we went in a photocabine, this is so oldschool & I love it :)

PART II: WOOSHA!

 




Artists: De Jeugd Van Tegenwoordig, The Van Jets, Compact Disk Dummies
but we also saw The Happy, Absynthe Minded, Laston & Geo and The Hickey Underworld.








This was it, two awesome days :)
To end, a song by The Van Jets called The Future.


SEE YOU !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten