zaterdag 10 augustus 2013

My accessories

Since I have seen a lot of bloggers posting something about their accessories, I wanted to show you what I like and I took pictures of the contents of my purse because I have seen that a lot too.

 This one with the red stone is a gift from my mother-in-law.

I bought this bracelet when went to Barcelona with school. The stones are amber.
 This bracelet I bought at the Kokopelli Festival. It's one of my favorites!
 The white bracelet I got from my grandmother.

 The ring I got from my boyfriend.
 The hairpin was made by a friend of mine, she made it with Fimo.



 Another ring I got from my boyfriend, we were together for over 2 years when he gave it to me :)
 This one I got from my parents two years ago, we bought it in Gran Canaria & it's from Pandora.
 The green one I bought at the flee market in Ghent, for €4 & it's real silver, lucky me!
 The ring with all the colours was a gift from my boyfriend, he bought it when he was in Rome.






The contents of my bag, it is indeed a lot! Deodorant, money, sunglasses, byro's, chewing gum, Ipod, lighter, suncream, tissues, creditcards, a sesame bar & my agenda are the most important things I need in my daily life.
Let me know what you have been doing lately :)
See you soon!

xoxo Noesjn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten