zaterdag 8 juni 2013

ARTificial

Hello there! Finals are coming up so writing will be a break during the studying.
My subject for this blog is ART, not art from famous painters or anything but what I think is art :)
A bag I got from my boyfriend when he came back from Rome, I also have an original can :)

A painting I made when I was about 12 years old :)


A painting I made not long ago, it was supposed to give it to a friend as a present but I like to keep it :)

A 'nanna' I got for my birthday from very good friends of mine 

A part of my festival and party bracelets hanging above my desk to keep me motivated when I'm studying!

The 'nanna' hanging in the air.
2 paintings we 'faked' from Keith Haring, I painted them a few years ago, but still love them because they're really colourful :)



A scale I bought in a lovely shop which is sadly closed right now! 
Not one of my best messages, I know but I HAVE TO STUDY :(
WISH ME LUCK :) 
Noesjn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten