maandag 24 juni 2013

End of finals, start of summer !!

Hi there! I'm back after two weeks of studying really hard and training my brain, it was tough I must admit ! Now wait for the results, I will get them tomorrow!
During my break every day, I tried to get some nice shots. It didn't work every day but I've got some good results. Here you can see them:

A sunflower my boyfriend bought me to remind me that every day is a beautiful one, even in the exam period. 102.10 is the frequency of Studio Brussel, my favorite radio post.

Our cat, taking a nap :)


Insects in my grandmother's garden, she was happy that I could take these pictures in her garden :)




 My mom

   

 Put your lighters up! Also some frogs in the pond near my house. It was difficult to see them because they're really good at hiding!
 A picture my mom took with my camera, I'm pretty amazed she could manage to do that :) + another picture of my cat, you must think that I'm obsessed witht her, but I just think she's fascinating.
 The sky was all grey, a thunderstorm was about to start!
And to end, I have some random pics. Hope you liked them :)



+ a song that helped me to keep me motivated: Sunshine from Matisyahu
Catch up with you later :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten