zondag 13 december 2015

birthdaygirl

Hi guys! I turned 20 yesterday, it was a fun day on which i saw lots of people who are very important to me! I was a taxi driver for my grandmother in the morning, saw a very good friend in the afternoon - we had pies and hot chocolate together - and went out for dinner with my boyfriend and another couple that we consider as true friends! 

I didn't expect to get so many presents! I got a world map to hang on the wall, made out of cork. A book that i've been eager to read for such a long time, a travel adapter, a very original bookmark and a travel diary with lots of tips to experience all kinds of things! I am really grateful and had a wonderful day!!

this song makes me happy : Xavier Rudd - Follow the Sun


xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten