vrijdag 10 juni 2016

exciting things

Well hello there! It's already Friday! I've been working three days this week, cleaned my room after a long time, went visiting my best friend for her birthday, went shopping for our party tomorrow, had some time with my grandmother and worked out. It was fun but yesterday i felt so tired, I already got up at 4.30 am to go to work and in the afternoon the tiredness kicked in. I decided to take a nap for an hour and had a lovely but healthy snack afterwards: lots of fruits, a new yoghurt which is an vegetable alternative for cottage cheese and a nut bar. After that i felt so much better, then i enjoyed the sunshine while reading the book i started this week, i'm already half way!

Anyway, in two weeks i'll be leaving for my big adventure and i'm super excited :D
tomorrow's our party to raise some money for the organization which i already mentioned. i'm going to enjoy my super lazy Friday and hope to have a blast tomorrow! Looking forward!

Enjoy one of my favourite songs: One Day Like This by Elbow

have a lovely weekend!
Noesjn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten